Noorda-COM (proposed) has composed a five-year strategic plan to:
- Promote the development and sustainability of the institute
- Promote academic and professional success for our personnel, students, and academic model
- Build value-oriented community partnerships to advance the education and training of students, faculty, and staff
- Advance the distinctive philosophy, practice, and education of osteopathic medicine in the region
- Design and implement an efficient infrastructure master plan and learning community inspired by teaching styles and learning outcomes that heighten the delivery of the Noorda-COM (proposed) curriculum
- Create a high-performance institutional technology infrastructure that is responsive, efficient, agile, and scalable to meet constituent needs
At the end of the five-year plan, in 2023, Noorda-COM (proposed) will develop a new strategic plan to advance operations in support of college growth.
View the plan in full detail here.